Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are global goals set to be achieved from 2016 to 2030 in the “2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” adopted at the United Nations Summit held in September 2015 as a successor to the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) formulated in 2001. These goals are a collection of 17 goals and 169 targets to achieve a sustainable world and pledge that no one in this world will be left behind (No One Is Left Behind). SDGs are universal goals applicable to both developing and developed countries, and Japan is also actively pursuing these goals.
We, at the Kasano Kosan Group, agree and support the SDGs championed by the United Nations. Each business division contributes to realizing the SDGs.
|Major Initiatives of the Kasano Kosan Group
- Promote valuable and attractive products and technology that contribute to society, no matter how small, and provide products and technology that reduce risks to human health and the environment in line with the concept of “Small but Great”
- Promote chemical substance risk management through risk assessments at the time of manufacturing and throughout the lifecycle
- Comply with legal frameworks and self-governing standards relating to chemical substances and promote international cooperation and collaboration.
- Provide information relating to chemical substances to our customers and other stakeholders
- Manufacture trustworthy pharmaceutical products that meet the demands and expectations of customers
- Supply high quality products in a reliable and stable manner
- Provide continual education and training to all employees to raise quality awareness
- Comply with related laws and regulations and appropriately operate quality management systems
|Comprehensive Food Management
- Promote the supply of products and technology that reduce risks to human health and the environment as a “safe and reliable manufacturer”
- Conduct risk assessment and risk management at the time of manufacturing and supply safe and reliable products in a stable manner in accordance with ISO22000.
- Comply with legal frameworks and self-governing standards relating to food products
- Promote the provision of information relating to food products to stakeholders and society